Okay people!!!!! We have 3 of the cutest kittens at our house that would love to find a new home!!! We have a tiger striped,and two black! They are little furballs and very, very cute!! They are also very good mousers!!! Sooooooo......if you would love to have one just let me know, I can hook you up! (Really...they are very cute, and hey Halloween is coming, everyone needs a black cat!!)
3 comments:
haha..I think I have made this same plea before and you sure as hell didn't run to my house for a kitty:0)
I don't see why you need to get rid of any...
3 kitties &3 kiddos= perfect! just let them all name one and call it there own!
Pick me! Pick me! OH WAIT..... we don't like animals. I almost forgot :) Snicker, snicker...
Email me scrappymeggie at gmail.com and let's FINALLY get together!
I'm headed to Cedar Valley this weekend and can drop one or two off at the Drury Ranch, sounds like they have one hell of a farm out there and could use some good cats
Post a Comment