Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lagoon!
















Yesterday was a blast....we headed up to Lagoon with some family and spent the day! I have been telling"T" that we were going to go, and he was so excited! I remember going every year when I was little, with my whole family and having so much fun with my cousins, I looked forward to it every year! And it was way fun to see "T" and Brykn riding it same rides we did, and having so much fun too. "T" and Brykn had so much fun together, Brykn has NO FEAR! He loves everything and more of it, "T" had fun, but we found out that he doesn't love heights so much. He and Taylor went on the egg drop, and I thought he was smiling and really he was telling Taylor the whole time, "NOT GOOD DAD! NOT GOOD!" He was a good sport though he really wanted to like it! The look on "T" face in the pics says it all! And the babies were TROOPERS! They were so good and easy, the hardly slept cuz they didn't want to miss anything! As long as they had a snack every now and then they were ready to roll!


I don't know what got into Taylor and I, but we thought we were tough and decided to pay to have the shi**** scared out of us! We went on the damn thing that hoist up up by your belly about 300 feet in the air and then drops you like a ton of bricks! I have to say, words came out of my mouth that I am not proud of!!!! but WHAT A RUSH!!! It was the scariest thing I think I have done, but it was so worth it! Thanks everyone for such a fun day. Thanks for getting all the tickets Tif, and everyone else for watching the babies a little so we could play a little. I love family fun!!! What is next??!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your an amazing mother. It will be a cold day in ... before I take my kids to lagoon-lol. But were wanting to go to the zoo- wanna go?

Our Life said...

We had so much fun! I'm so glad you guys came. We have to make it a date every year!