Monday, February 1, 2010

Trouble in Two's



I knew having twins was going to be hard at times!!!!! And I also knew that it would be double the fun, and it is!!!!! However I was not quite prepared for the naughtiness that has occurred in the last few weeks!!!! These two are NAUGHTY!!!!!! The old saying is true, " What one doesn't think of the other one will!!"" Don't get me wrong their personalities are so stinkin cute, but they are pure MISCHIEF!!!! All those people who said the first year is the hardest, were full of Sh%*!!!! I can tell that for the next couple of years Taylor and I are going to have to be on our game!!LOL! and poor Tate, everyday I let him go in his room and lock the door and play so he can have a break! LOL!

Whit is into EVERYTHING!! He is a monkey and can climb on anything.... I swear he can hear from the other room if someone has forgot to shut the bathroom door, because he makes a b-line for the toilet! Changing his clothes or his diaper anymore is like wrestling with an alligator!!!
And to top it off they are both starting to walk!!! YIKES!!!!!

Reese..... I am not sure how something so little can be so mean, and so loud!! She is a little fireball. She WILL Not let me feed her anymore, she has to do it herself, and will arch her back and throw a fit until she is happy! She pulled Whits hair so hard the other morning, he cried with a quivering lip for 5 minutes, the whole time with a smile on her face! But no matter how hard the day has been, I still can't believe how lucky we were to get two, and I wouldn't trade a thing! Here is a taste of what has been happening at the Taylor Ranch! ( And McKell NO LAUGHING!!!!)


They had thrown out every towel in this cupboard and thought is was so funny!





This is Reese trying to wrestle the chocolate they found, out of Whit's mouth!





She got it!





This is her body slamming him, when he wasn't looking! He did think it was funny though!






And Whit trying to get to the highest spot in the house!

8 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

No wonder you have no meat on your bones! You have got to be the busiest momma ever! They are so dang cute - and FULL OF IT! I love that they have so much personality already! You can just see the mischief in their little faces! :)

Heather Vincent said...

Wow, you definitely have your hands full. So much fun though, I'm sure. I love the picture of the two in the cupboard. They are absolutely adorable. It's so hard to believe they are the same little babies from the NICU. I still remember when Whit was right next to Paizlei in Nursery B. I remember looking at him and thinking how small he is. Now look at him, so ADORABLE!!!

BTW, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit Reese has on. So cute.

Candace said...

Love it! I especially love how fiesty your little lady is! Makes me wonder how my Grandma did it with 3 sets of twins. :)

Stephanie Taylor said...

I love those two - what a riot! We haven't seen you for a few weeks and it's high time we get together - we miss you and all the kids! XOXO Aunt Steph

Anonymous said...

lol- I LOVE it... welcome to TWINS THE TODDLER YEARS! You just have to laugh or you will loose it. Enjoy the momments they grow up so fast, there are days I wish mine were causing THAT type of trouble again! It's a WONDERFUL journey!!! Keep it up Whit and Reese... LOVE you two!

Megan B ♥ said...

Those two so absolutely crack me UP!!! Whit may be bigger, but it seems to me that Miss Reese wears the pants in that relationship!! Go, Team Pink, LOL!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh!! That cracks me up. they are soo cute.

Greg and Holly said...

Naughty little stinkers! They're adorable!