Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yep!!! She's Mine!!


Anyone who knows me pretty well, knows that I love PURSES!!!! I love them..I don't know why, but they call my name. If I am ever shopping with you and we loose eachother..just go to the purse section, that is where I'll be!!! Well DNA doesn't lie!!!! Reese likes her purses!!! She loves them, she has always got one on her arm...there is usually a dino in it, but she loves to carry it all over!!! It cracks me up! She'll pull it on her arm and wave to you as she is telling you B-Y-Y-Y-Y-E!!!!! But still don't let it fool you, she is still a wild woman...I had to take her to the DR. today because she was playing with the cat outside ( the barn cat mind you) and she bit her!!! I am sure that Reese did nothing to deserve it!!!LOL....but it did break the skin and require 10 days of antibiotic!!!!!

3 comments:

Cale and Cortney said...

Love it....what a doll!

Heather Vincent said...

Like mother-like daughter!!! Super cute! Love the purse too.

Megan B ♥ said...

Next time I hope she whacks that barn cat with her purse!