It's hard to believe that the Round-up has came and gone already!! Summer flies by faster every year it seems. This is one of the things I look forward to the most through the summer....the rodeo, the parades, & my birthday!!!! We had a fun week with everyone, and Roannie the pony was an awesome ride again this year in the parade!!! Thanks Grandpa!!!
Grandpa and his
outlaws!



I had a GREAT birthday!!!! Look at all those candles!!!! YIKES!!!

Hanging out at the carnival at the park!

I'm not sure about these two!

GG and her boy!!

Reago, and Reese...BFF's forever!!! Hard to believe there is only 6 months between them!!LOL

Whit and his girlfriend!!!
5 comments:
You guys looked so cute in the parade! Thanks for the popsicles - you made the whole night! Round Up is my favorite part of Lehi!
Yeah- I so wasn't into it this year... o'well...I did however miss seeing your cute kiddos in the parade- Hope you had a great birthday, I have a little something for ya so let me know when your up for a get together!
I do have to say we have some dang cute kids!!
Your babies are grwoing up so fast. It's nice that Reese is staying little for you! It's so hard to watch them grow so fast. Miss you and hope all is well. I also hope your birthday was the best. MAy this year bring all kinds of fun and surprises. Luv you!
Happy happy birthday! The pictures are so great. Tater wagon, LOL! Love it!
Post a Comment