Monday, June 21, 2010

Six!!

Reese thinks she is six....well actually I think she just likes saying it,because everyone laughs when she does. She does anything for a laugh, but what cracks me up is that she answers for Whit..,.he is six too, poor kid, she will probaly be this little runt, that talks for him the whole time they grow up never lets him get a word in!!!!


4 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

She is hilarious and I LOVE that she says she is six!

Lyndsey said...

That is to cute. I can't believe how big they are. Just goes to show that it has been to long since I have seen them.

Heather Vincent said...

That is so funny! I love that everyone is 6! BTW, I LOVE the horse swing...SO CUTE! My Hunter...well, even Paizlei, would go NUTS over that. As I was watching the video, Paizlei was so excited over the swings...SO FUNNY! She kept running to the back door screaming that she wanted to go out and swing!

Rod and Jess said...

You are SO in trouble! LOL! She really will be six going on 16 in no time! What a crack-up! If she has to be tiny, at least she'll hold her own! :)