Saturday, September 18, 2010

Christmas List!

Tate gave me a heads up on his Christmas list last weekend.

Tate: "Mom I am going to ask Santa for a Guitar.... a microphone...and an IPad"!!!!! ( His cousins had one they were playing on......at an expert level no less!!!)

Mom: " Good luck with that Buddy!!!"

Holy crap....what happened to G.I. Joe people!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa and Kate said...

Love that Tate! Smart boy, he is! If your Santa brings that kind of stuff, I'm moving to your house!!!!!

Stephanie Taylor said...

Sorry about that! The IPad is supposed to be a mom toy! Funny how it is now a child toy - they have to help me sometimes. I'm sure Tate will have it down in no time!

Candace said...

Hope Santa is generous!!! Funny how our kids end up with nicer stuff than us. Sloane is already talking about what Santa is going to bring her too. Hope are kiddo's aren't dissapointed!