Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Grief!!!

Oh my hell!!! Yes..they are standing on the kitchen table, hanging from the light!!!!These two little minds are nothing but TROUBLE.....PURE TROUBLE!!!! Thank goodness I came in when I did...our kitchen is OLD....it may not make it through twins!!!!

6 comments:

jeannie said...

The cutest little naughty kids , I ever saw!!! I think it is the Taylor genes!!

Lyndsey said...

I luv it! I hate to tell ya but I think you are going to have your work cut out for ya. They kinda remind me of my kids!

Anonymous said...

wow- you two sound serious... don't think there scared ;)

Cale and Cortney said...

Oh my Kel you have your hands full, but they are so dang cute!!

Stephanie Taylor said...

My favorite part is the stomping and the head bang on the table! Gosh I love those kids! Too Cute! XOXO Steph

Lisa and Kate said...

I think they are going to drive you to drink! If they just weren't so incredibly cute!