Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter??

I HATE WINTER!!!! I think it is one of those signs that you get that you know you are getting older!!!! I hate scraping windshields....I hate having your nostrils stick together when you walk outside...and I hate hate hate being cold!!!! I am thinking that St. George is sounding better and better!!!!! But since we are not in sunny St. George we had to get out of the house and play in it a little. It wasn't very long with it being 14 degree's, at 2:00 in the afternoon!!!! But long enough for a little fun!!! Whit has my blood...he was done in 2 minutes, and I was glad to have an excuse to go back in the house!!!!
When is Spring!!!


He had this look the whole time!
Reese loved it of course!



And so did Tater!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like me and you and Whit and Scout need to go have some fun next time the rest suit up for winter fun- Scout HATES it won't even put her snow clothes on- lol.

Lyndsey said...

I am right there with ya Kel. I hate it. My kids went out the other day and I stayed in and watched them from the window.

My Life Changing Journey said...

Yep, me & Whit are two peas in a pod. However, I say a few more choice words than HATE!

Megan B ♥ said...

I hate winter too. Even looking at these pictures makes me cold.

Lisa and Kate said...

Those kids are so dang cute! I have to agree with you and Whit! I am waiting for tulips to bloom! Not the bitter cold and the feet of snow outside!

Candace said...

I am with you and Whit! Can't wait to get together. I will email you on FB to work it out.