Saturday, February 12, 2011

Somebody Pinch ME!!!

I am so excited I could pee my pants!!!!! It is not a dream we are getting a new kitchen and bathroom!!!!!!!!! I will finally have a shower in our "That 70"s Show" bathroom!!!! No more vintage fools gold floor, and a faucets that the kids can turn on themselves!!!
But even more exciting than that is the KITCHEN!!!!!!!! People I am getting a REAL OVEN!!!! One I can bake more than 5 cookies at a time, AND one that the door shuts all the way!!!!! I am even getting a garbage disposal!!!!! Seriously I just got goosebumps!!!!!
I cannot wait..... so the kids were helping with the demo!! Tate really surprised me , maybe he is going to be a Paleontologist/ general contractor...he was into it. My only regret is that Whit saw him smash the hammer in the wall....I hope that doesn't came back to haunt me!!!!!






5 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

SOOOO Excited for you! Knowing you, it will be amazing! Hope you are giving tours when it's done! :) I know some cute babysitters if you need to get some little munchkins out of your hair while you work! Congrats!

Pot Pie said...

I am putting in an order for a whole batch of home made cookies... at least it won't take you a week to cook them with a FULL SIZE oven... CONGRATS!!!

Lisa and Kate said...

Congrats! You deserve it! Hope the change happens fast for your sake! Kiss those baeutiful kids for me!

Anonymous said...

WHAT? now what is your excuse for not cooking? lol. No more eating out, going to have to put that oven to good use! only kidding- I'm so excitd- and a little (ok a lot) jealous- can't wait to see it

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, Kel, that's awesome!! SO HAPPY!!