That is how I feel everyday! What a crack up!
I have never met such a devoted cowboy. Glad he stopped for a rest, I'm sure he'll be at it again tomorrow. XOXO Whit!
ACK!!! That needs to be in black and white and FRAMED! That picture is so so funny and so so great!
Even at 2years old ,he knows cowboys sleep with their boots on!Whiter is a funny boy!!!
That is so DANG cute!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is how I feel everyday! What a crack up!
I have never met such a devoted cowboy. Glad he stopped for a rest, I'm sure he'll be at it again tomorrow. XOXO Whit!
ACK!!! That needs to be in black and white and FRAMED! That picture is so so funny and so so great!
Even at 2years old ,he knows cowboys sleep with their boots on!
Whiter is a funny boy!!!
That is so DANG cute!!!
Post a Comment