Go Utah Owls!!!! That is Tater's awesome T-ball team!!! I have to say I love T-ball. The kids are so damn funny. Between delayed reactions, butterfly catching in the out field, and the chit chat you hear on third base, it makes for some great entertainment!!!
Tate really likes it, looks like he did get some of his dad's DNA. Taylor was quite the ball player back in the day!!! It has been fun to watch all the kids getting better each game, and their coach is great!! Tate is wailing the ball into home plate like he means business, and sliding into the plates so he can get grass stains on his white baseball pants everygame.
Way to go Tate, and the Utah Owls!!!
5 comments:
You do realize what a heart-breaker he's going to be right?!? Your kiddos melt my heart! Your post about the dirt had me rolling on the floor! Whit's little face! Oh my gosh! I love that you wrote about the chit-chat and butterfly chasing! Amen! That's how you play all sports at their age isn't it?!? Love ya Kel!
I always think, "how fun for the child", but in this case, I think its more, "how fun for the parents"! Super cute kids, Kel!!! Hopefully we can get together soon.
Way to go Tate! Those are some awesome dirt spots on your pants. Way to slide. We are so proud and hope we get to another game this summer. Keep it up! XOXO
Oh my, I do not think that kid could be any cuter! How do you not kiss on him all the time. What a doll. Good luck owls!!!
We love coming to your games Tate!!
Grampa & GG
Post a Comment