Reesie you look so cute, I think that might be the same chair that your Mom had her first hair cute in, only by JEn's Mom Marie!!!So Cute!!
She looks so girlie and cute - and thrilled to be there! LOL! She's growin' up Kel!
Awe, what a doll! Aren't those first hair cuts for little girls, so much fun?
You look beautiful Reese! I love your hair. XOXO Aunt Steph
She is looking like a little girl now instead of a baby! So cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Reesie you look so cute, I think that might be the same chair that your Mom had her first hair cute in, only by JEn's Mom Marie!!!
So Cute!!
She looks so girlie and cute - and thrilled to be there! LOL! She's growin' up Kel!
Awe, what a doll! Aren't those first hair cuts for little girls, so much fun?
You look beautiful Reese! I love your hair. XOXO Aunt Steph
She is looking like a little girl now instead of a baby! So cute.
Post a Comment