Friday, October 7, 2011

Soccer!!

Tate got into the fall soccer series in town.  We totally lucked out with the coaches.  It was a couple who also had their little guy on the team.  They were so so so good with the kids, they had practices, every Monday, and for most of the kids it was their first exposure to soccer.  They all learned SO much and ended up being a great little team!!!

 I love this picture....it is like the chain gang following the big guy!!!!!!



BUDDIES!!



This is Dax's cute sister, who the babies LOVED!!!

It was such a good thing for Tate...by the 2nd or 3rd game he started to get his mean face on!!!!  I was really proud of the way he listened and learned the game.  The best part was he got to be buddies with Dax, and have played at each others houses, and had a blast!!! Even better than that....I got to know Dax's mom who coached, and she is a runner too. Tate made a new buddy and I got a buddy to run with too!!!!!  I hope he wants to play again, I had no idea how much I love to watch soccer!!!

1 comment:

Heather Vincent said...

How fun for Tate! It's so nice to have a coach that has one of their own kids on the team, that way they can relate to the other kids. I have seen some coaches down here, that were just awful!