Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Little Pigs Have Big Ears!!!

So last week our poor dog Tank, got in with the cows, and it didn't turn out well for him.  When I finally realized he was in a BAD way, we dropped everything and ran him out to the vet.   Luckily nothing was broke,( which I thought for sure that there was) but he is one sore puppy!  So I had all 3 kids with me, and a 40lb pup that I had to carry in!  of course Tate was so upset.  I couldn't get a hold of anyone to see if they could come get the kids. ( I DID NOT want them there if I had to make that awful decision)!!! Finally I got a hold of GG, and once again she came to the rescue.!!!!

So on their way home they were talking about Tank, and she was reassuring that he would be alright, then my mom said " well we could always get another baby!"

Tate spoke right up..." oh no, we DO NOT need anymore babies at our house!"  " Besides, I heard Uncle Steve ask mom about more babies, and she said, that the baby factory was CLOSED!!!!"
 HAHAHHAHHA!!!

Well he was right!!!!!!LOL!!  Kids crack me up!!! I laughed hard when my mom told me!!!!

2 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

LOL! I love that little man! That is so cute! AMEN to closed baby factories! Three doesn't sound like too many until they can all sass back and demand everything all day long! :)
Sorry to hear about your cute puppy! Glad to hear that he'll be okay! Next time, call me to take munchkins! I'm pretty sure your number wasn't on MY caller ID! You're just afraid you won't get them back if I get a hold of them!
Love ya Kel!

Anonymous said...

I say you RE-OPEN the baby factory!