We were having such a fun Saturday night.....we had a fire going, we played a little Uno, and then the wrestling started!!!! And you know what they say, it is all fun and games until somebody gets hurt!!!! LOL! Reese went to jump into Taylor arms but he didn't know that was the plan, and she hit the rock fireplace....right on her eyebrow!!!
I thought for sure that Whit would be the first ER trip, but Reese beat him to it!!! I know that I say it all the time that she is little, but scrappy.......the nurse and the Dr. understood completely!!!! At first they chuckled a bit by me saying she was feisty...( like they hear it all the time, which I am sure they do).....BUT...... when it came time to stitching.....it took 4 us us to hold all 24lbs of her down! She was trying to bite the nurses finger the whole time...so hard at times...he thought he might be next in line for a stitch!!!!! Taylor had the worst part because he was holding her chest down. My stomach is too weak to handle the oozing...and I was not about to have her look me in the eyes and know that I was part of the meanies holding her down!! After is was all over I scooped her up and loved on her like I couldn't believe they did that to her!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
So...... .12 stitches later we are on the mend!! Now we have to go have them taken out!!!! Anyone want to go!!!!!??????!!!!!!!
2 attempts at the topical numbing agent, because she wouldn't hold still! But then one thing she did like was her pink bracelet!!!!
Yes, that is wet sweaty hair from her fighting and struggling while they were stitching....we were all leaking by the time they got done!!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Kel! That's awful! That is a ton of stitches for such a little head! Tough little stink! I love you enough to volunteer to go with you to get them out - but I get to hold the bottom half down! :) Hope you have a better week!
Oh Reese! It looks like it hurts - I would have bit the nurse too. We love you! XOXO
i'll take her....;) i too thought it would be Mr Whit. Poor Reese, unfortunatly i think your just getting started- haha.
Oh goodness, poor Reese! Glad she's okay. I used to say the same thing about who was going to be the first to have the accident. Paizlei is still 2 up on Hunter.
Post a Comment