Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Babies!!!

I guess we will have to stop calling them the babies.....3 years old!!! They were so much fun...and are figuring out the birthday gig!!    Although.... when you ask them how old they are they say 6.  I was trying to get it through that three was the magic number this year, and then finally Whit said, " No I 6, because I get a pocket knife!"  That's how old we told Tate he had to be to use one with supervision!!! They are thinkers!!! Thank you to everyone who came to the party, and for all the cool stuff, they have not wanted to leave the house!! 
 We are so stinkin lucky to have gotten these two, as wild as they are.......they have us all wrapped around their little fingers!!! We love you so much Whit and Reese, and I am still so very grateful on your birthday that we have two healthy, happy, cute as a button little twins!!!! We love you to the moon!!! 



Pre-Party Show!!



A little birthday dinner!!!


With some of the best birthday buddies!!


They wanted cowboy boot cakes this year!!
(My favorite Part of the Birthday)!!!


Friends!!!
BUT.......
Don't let these two beautiful smiles fool you!!!




Whit got a new hat from GG and Grandpa...he is ALL SMILES!!!




She loves her new camera!!





Oh man..... I love these 4 !!!!



and only the best Grandparents in the world!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHIT & REESE!!!!

6 comments:

Potpie said...

we love you Reese and Whit!!! Their party was so fun. Life definately wouldn't be the same without Reese's spunk and Whitters wrestling. Happy Birthday Babies!!

Heather Vincent said...

Happy Birthday Reese and Whit!!! LOVE the boot birthday cakes...cute cute cute!!!

Anonymous said...

My goodness I am horrible, i thougth about you all a dozen times on their birthday and never got around to getting a hold of you- I can't beleive they are 3... seriously where does the time go- Love them 2. Happy Birthday

jeannie said...

We love those little rascals, can't beleive they are 3!!!
FUn party They are lucky to have such a good big brother!!!

Lisa and Kate said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest babies in the world! I adore you and your family!!!!! XOXO

Megan B ♥ said...

Can't believe it! So old, so big! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet kids!!