I have a feeling that this is just a little taste of what our future holds with Mr. Whit. It could be a loooooong road through the school years!!! I can already tell that Recess and Christmas Break are going to be his favorite!!!
haha/ LOVE it. This little man just cracks me up! I can't wait for the years to come.... I will say, i think teachers wil just apprecaite the quiet- I walked in Riggin's class the other day during reading time and atleast a 1/3 of the class was asleep- Riggin included.
3 comments:
Lol! At least he's got it wired so it looks like he's reading! The teachers will never know the difference. Love ya Whit!
haha/ LOVE it. This little man just cracks me up! I can't wait for the years to come.... I will say, i think teachers wil just apprecaite the quiet- I walked in Riggin's class the other day during reading time and atleast a 1/3 of the class was asleep- Riggin included.
Thats just what cowboys do, sleep with a book on your head!!!
Post a Comment