Saturday, May 12, 2012

TEAM SHELLY!!!!!!!

This is a very small glimpse of a sea of PINK!!  A sea of over 12,ooo people of pink..........




that are determined to make a difference..big or small......



We have been going to the "Race for the Cure", for the past 6 years...at our house it is called "Granny's Race"...........



But this year had a whole new meaning....we walked with a survivor......



and her family.............



her daughter




and her son.......it. was. awesome!



The dads walked, (Ryan, &Taylor)......


the kids wore special spirit.........



even GG, and Grandpa walked!!!!


Friends felt the moment.....



families felt the love.....




and thankfully, kids still have their innocence......


We had a group of 13....my family...Shelly's family....GG and Grandpa, and Jacquie and Robert......... it was definitely a day to celebrate.....


  
 and I cannot believe how lucky I am to know this beauty next to me........

Fight Like A Girl
You got this Shell !!!!!!
xoxoxoxxo


4 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

She is beautiful inside and out! Kel, you are one of the most kind hearted and amazing people I've ever met! Shelly is just as lucky to have you fighting for her as you are to have her! I love your motto - "fight like a girl!" You are one tough cookie, Shelly! What an inspiring and tender post!

jeannie said...

It was a great day!! The kids had good time with the activities and it was fun to be with you all!!
Yeah Team Shelley!!!

Stephanie said...

I am always so proud of you Kelli! And Shelly, you ROCK! Way to go girls, you are inspiring and I'm so glad to know you. XOXO

Pot Pie said...

I don't know anyone tougher than Shelly! She is amazing!! Kelli, you are always so supporting and caring. I am glad to call you my BFF!!