Oh my hell.....where did the school year go....it seems like a week ago I was crying my eyes out because he was starting kindergarten, and this week I am bawling because it is already over!!!
Kindergarten is such a mile stone is my mind....it is the first real time that you have to let them spread their wings a bit!! ...( and dang sometimes that is hard)!!!!
But lots of friends and an awesome teacher made for a smooth sailing kindergarten year!!!
Way to go Tater Bug!!!!
Look out first grade.....the Dino man is on his way!!!
Getting his Diploma!!
This picture made me cry!!!!!
Mrs. Rico
( I hope she has as much patience the next round!!!)LOL!!
Tate & Mr. Kiezek.....BUDDIES!!!
3 comments:
THat is so cute.... good job MR Tate. Wish they would have done that in Cedar Fort ;(~ now lets play alot this summer!
Good JOb, you were an awesome student, and learned to read so well!
WE are so proud of you, WE will have lots of fun this summer!!!
Way to go Tate! You are all ready for first grade! I am so proud of you. And Kel...just wait till it's sixth grade graduation... then it's half way to Seniors! I feel like a senior - not the high school kind:).
Post a Comment