This Mr. Whit story is too funny to me not to have it written down to remember!
So my Grandma Delma's dog Missy died a few months ago. It was a real heartbreak for my grandma. So a few weeks ago, she got a new little wiener dog. It is still in the puppy stage and likes to run. Well my mom takes the kids up to see the new little pup, they thought he was great!! But he got away from her again, and it is hard for her to go after him, so her neighbors were helping catch the little bugger.
So on there way home Whit says to my mom
"GG.....why doesn't Grandma Great just "Wrope" that dog"!
And my mom tries to tell him
"Well buddy it's kinda hard for Grandma Great to chase him all the time, you know that Grandma Great is 80"........and Whit says
" AND SHE STILL CAN"T "WROPE"!!!
HAHAHHAHa!!! The kid has his priority list in life, and knowing how to swing a rope is top on the list!!!!!!!!
I love that kid!!
3 comments:
Such a funny story...not to mention, funny little boy! Thanks for the laugh tonight!
Oh my gosh! Can I tell you how bad I needed that good laugh today?! I LOVE him! You need to submit some of your "Whit" stories to Readers Digest or someplace and get yourself some money! :)
He is the funniest Kid!!! Love them and your stories. Miss you! Love from Kate and I
Post a Comment