Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday "T"

Whacking the pinata!
I don't think we will ever get a pic where we are all looking !

Gloria the hippo cake!


Lined up for the sack race!



Me and my Tater Bug!




It is hard to believe that "T" is 4!! Time really does fly by! He is such a funny kid, you never know what is going to come out of his mouth! We had a fun day, and had a little party tonight with family! We had all his favorites, pizza, homemade rootbeer, and a hippo cake! He has been telling me for 6 months now that he wants a hippo cake, and she turned out pretty good! Thanks everyone so much for coming, and for all of the awsome gifts! The kid is is 7th heaven right now playing with all his loot! Happy Birthday "T" we love you so much!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday T... I can NOT believe he is 4, seriously where does the time go? Good Job Kell on Gloria!!!

Pot Pie said...

Where are the pics of you and Chad in the sack race? He totally cheated. Happy Birthday Tater

Lyndsey said...

Happy Birthday Tate. I can't believe it has been 4 years so much has happened I guess time really does fly when you are having fun!