It's been a big week at the Taylor Ranch!!!!! "T"'s first day of Preschool was today! He has only been asking when he is going to get to go to school for a month now, and today was the day! He was way excited! We went and met his teacher last Thursday, and he didn't want to leave. ( I teared up even though I said, " oh hell it is just preschool! He was listening to Miss Jeanna with all his heart, and I thought, " he doesn't even care that we are going to leave him here!)
He sang " i am going to preschool, all the way there, and when we turned the corner, and saw some of his classmates with their same school shirt, he freaked! "mom, mom stop the car, stop the car, there are my friends! I need to get out I need to get out!" He could have cared less about me leaving, which is how it should be, I am so glad I am the teary eyed one! When I picked him up I was trying to ask him how it was. I said, "buddy so what did you do?" " Mom lots of stuff! " I said but what kind of stuff, "mom just a whole bunch of things, lots of stuff! Leave it to a boy to give NO DETAILS! I'm so glad he LOVED it, and am looking forward to going on field trips!
4 comments:
Its a sad and happy time that is for sure. Do they all where the same shirt all year? He will learn so much.
Oh how exciting and sad in a way. You hate to see them grow up. He is such a sweet little boy!
So fun... I'm glad he liked it and yes leave it up to boys for no details- I'm hoping girls are better at that!
Hope you have a great year T!
I cannot believe he is that big. How fun!!
Post a Comment