Poor Mr. Whit has had a rough month in a half! It started with him and Reese both having an ear infection in the middle of September...Reese mended, but Whit has had four ear infections in a month. Between the two of them their hasn't been very much sleep around here, but after the second visit to the after hours clinic in a week, and three rounds of different antibiotics, we were referred to the ENT, and are getting tubes..... FEEEWW! The office we went to was great and they got him in on Tuesday next week, so hopefully we can get it done and get some SLEEP! The poor little guy wants to be happy.. everyone tells me you have a new kid the day after, so I am looking forward to next Wednesday!!!LOL.
7 comments:
Good Luck on Tuesday... make sure and let me know if there is anything I can do for ya!!!
sorry I didn't realize Tae was signed in!!! and i was really hoping to see like 8 pictures with this post-lol
BOO to ear infections . . . but YAY for tubes! It was the best thing we ever did for our little girl! You really will feel like you have a new baby! Poor little guy is right! I hope everything goes well!
Good Luck, there is nothing worse than a sick baby.
I feel so bad for the little man. What a cutie!
Dax Dax got tubes when he was about their age. It made all the difference in the world!! Tubes are WONDERFUL!!!!! Good luck! :)
I am so sorry! Give him big loves from me. Nothing is worse than seeing a baby sick!
Post a Comment