Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Witchapalooza!







Our annual ghouls night out was last weekend. I love Gardner Village this time of year, I'm sure everybody had been but if you haven't get your butt up there, it is so much fun, and make sure that you wear witch costume. I couldn't beleive how many cool costume there were this year, people are really getting into it, and I love it. Thanks Steph for getting the awsome tickets, and to my hubby, and my dad for watching the kiddo's so we could go!

3 comments:

Cale and Cortney said...

Looks like so much fun....you need to move to St. George so I can join in the fun....hehe!

Anonymous said...

so fun.... you witches all look GREAT!

Lisa and Kate said...

What fun! And all girls. What a hoot. Hope you had as good of a time as it looks. The costumes were great too!