I'm so happy to say that Whit is a new baby! The tubes were heaven sent. The poor guy, I feel terrible that he felt so bad for so long. His ears were pretty gross, he cried like crazy when they handed him to me after surgery, and they said he would be screaming for most of they day. He slept on the way home and after about an hour nap, he woke with a smile on his face! It is really like night and day difference, a total 360! Thank goodness, Now we just need to get him a helmet....he is standing up to EVERYTHING, and bonking his head. (Tate said maybe Santa could bring him one!)
3 comments:
What a relief for you :) and him!!
I am so glad it worked. There is nothing better than a happy baby. PS we need to get together again.
I am so glad he is feeling better! It's amazing how those tiny tubes help with those chronic ear infections. He is such a cute little guy! When my Paizlei is over the piggy flu (yes, I stole that term from Megan) we should have a little Christmas get together with Megan and Crew...kind of NICU reunion. That would be fun to see each little miracle!
Post a Comment