Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!

Way fun Christmas!!! The anticipation up until the big day nearly killed Tate! He was soo excited and a lot of fun! The best part was having the babies this year! We didn't even get to see them last year on Christmas because of a nasty snow storm! Whit could even say HO HO Ho this year, and he knew right when to use it! It really was an awesome day. I have a million pics, but here are just a few!



I love it everybody under the same Christmas tree!

Whit never got off his horse, he loved it!!

Tate was like the Tasmanian devil going from one thing to the next!

Reese..she thought she was big stuff walking with her stroller!
I told you, he never got off this thing!
Sea toys, when Tate opened this he said."OH He got this at Toys R US!!!!"

This is just how I felt after all the festivities!


I LOVE this Wrangler butt!



Once Whit did get off his horse, I looked over and he was eating the leftovers of Santa's cookies!!!

4 comments:

Heather Vincent said...

I'm so glad you all had a wonderful Christmas! Super cute kids! I love the picture of Reese on the couch with her hand on her head!!!!

Lisa and Kate said...

Looks like so much fun! They sure look cute and so big!

Lyndsey said...

So Fun! the babies are getting so big. I bet Tate loved every minute of it.
PS want to go to Jumping Jacks in the next couple of weeks? Call Me

Megan B ♥ said...

Toys R Us indeed! LOL!!