Monday, January 11, 2010

A Year Ago Today!

It was a year ago today that we brought Reese home, and completed the Taylor Party of Five! Whit got to come home two weeks before her, and I will never forget how relieved i was to have us all on our own couch! Tate was so proud to have them here, and it was just a GOOD day! It is hard to beleive that the twins are the same tiny little babies that were in those isolets! You guys have come a long way babies!



Taylor Party of 5


I love the look on his face! These days it is not always like that!!LOL


This was right before Reese went to Primary's


Here's my Pork Chop!



I would have never guessed that he would be the big little brother!




Pieces!!! A small little package of DYNAMITE!


This is when she was so small she scared me!!







6 comments:

Heather Vincent said...

Very happy day! Brings back lots and lots of memories and tears to my eyes! I am SOOOO happy they are both home and happy and healthy. What little miracles they truly are.

jeannie said...

It's hard to believe they are the same kids,not a day goes by that we are not thankful to have them be healthy!! We are the the lucky to be their GG & Grampa!!!!

Jen said...

Oh how sweet :) They are getting so BIG!!! I'm glad they are doing so good ...how blessed your family is to have them :) cute pictures thanks for sharing :-)

Anonymous said...

wow- where does the time go? I can't believe it has been a year- and what a journey it has been... Love you Guys!

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy anniversary!!! Even back then Reese had such beautiful, WISE eyes. Can't believe it's been a year already!!!

Stephanie Taylor said...

My Goodness what a year will do! It's hard to remember what is what like before them, they are such a blessing to the whole family. Love ya!