It has been a rough couple of months around here! Well really since October of last year...the twins have caught every sniffle, cough, runny nose, and fever, that has went around....not to mention they both have had one ear infection after another. I honestly have been to Alpine Pediatrics at least once a week for the last month and a half, and at least a couple of times a month before that! Whit did get tubes, but he has battled with ear infection AGAIN over the last 2 weeks! And Reese is seeing the ENT this week to more than likely get hers!!!!! And to top it off this week we added a regime of breathing treatments for them both!! I-YI-YI!!!!!!! I never realized until lately how lucky we were with Tate, he was so healthy, a few sniffles here and there but not much. So around here we are so rooting for spring!!! I cannot wait to see tulips!!!
Whit does not like it at all!
4 comments:
been there done that (still doing it actually)... I am so sorry- they say it's better if they cry while doing it anyways since it opens up there airways better :0) Let me know if you need an extra set of hands, I would love to come hold/rock some babies
It's so not fun having sick kids. I can totally relate. Since Christmas Paizlei has had pneumonia, c. diff., rotovirus, cytameglavirus and mono. Not to mention this winter she has also had H1N1.
Good luck and I hope they get feeling better soon.
Oh, yikes. Sick kiddos are the WORST and two little ones at once!!! Get better soon! BOO, WINTER!!
I am sorry they are sick. I hope they are on the mend soon!!! Kisses to everyone!
Post a Comment