Thursday, April 1, 2010

Check-Up's

The twiners had their 16 month check-up this week! They were hams in the doctors office, Reese growled like a Dino at the Dr. when he came in, and Whit flirted with everyone that passed him!!! Whit is 23lbs 10 ounces, and Reese is 16 lbs 1 ounce!! I was so happy that I was able to answers yes to all the usual questions for both of them this time!! Hooray!! We'll have to deal with some size issues for Reese, but not until she is 2, but like I said before she doesn't know she is small!!!!! After a day of the Doc, they were worn right out!!! And for 45 minutes or so it was quiet in this house!!!!!






3 comments:

Candace said...

Whit is the same size as Sloane is now and she is 3 in June! Reese is itty bitty like Sloane. :)

Heather Vincent said...

YAY for Reese and Whit! It's always nice to be able to say yes to every question. I remember the first couple times I took Paizlei in after we brought her home and she was off the charts...on the lower end...after 6 months, we were able to answer yes and it was heaven!

How in the world do you get your kids to fall asleep when they are not in their bed? Both of my kids will not fall asleep unless they are in their beds.

Megan B ♥ said...

I can't believe they both just fell asleep like that together! Wowee! Must have been SOME appointment!