Friday, April 2, 2010
We Are Fool's Whether We Dance Or Not...So You Might As Well Dance!!!
I have found my new addiction!!! ZUMBA!!!!! I love it, I love to go and dance anyway, and Taylor...not so much, he will every now and then, but he doesn't see the joy in it like I do!! So I have been going to some of these Zumba classes around here, to break up the killer running that we have been doing to get ready for this race, and I am soooooo loving it! It is just a fun time with a bunch of girls to get your groove thing on!! Seriously if you haven't tried it yet, JUST DO IT!!! It doesn't matter if you not right on the move...hell I'm still trying to figure out how they shake their hips like that..but it doesn't matter cause you moving and groovin and having so much fun!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have heard it is quite the workout. I have wanted to try it for a while now, but there is only one gym here and it's like $38/month...WAY TOO MUCH!!! I have seen it advertised on TV and one of these days I will convince Zane to let me order it.
What race are you doing?
LOL... I have so much fun... glad you came with us... hell I think we laugh more then we exercise but that's still a stomach muscle workout, right... mark your calendar EVERY Tuesday and Thursday-
Post a Comment