Friday, May 21, 2010

Pre-School Graduation

Pre-school graduation...had had tears before the freakin thing ever started!! I was such a sissy la-la about it, but there is something about how cute a group of 3 & 4 year olds are that you can't help it...especially if one of them is yours!!!

It was soooo stinkin cute all the kids stood up there and said their part with pride!! Tate was great, he kinda surprised me how much he was into it. When they started singing puff the magic dragon he sang loud and with a lot of enunciation!!!!!! One more year of pre-school and he can hardly wait to go back to Miss Jeanna!








7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats Tater!! What an awesome accomplishment.

Megan B ♥ said...

Congrats, Tate!!

Pot Pie said...

Good job Tater

Lyndsey said...

Congrats Tate! He is getting to big, and we are getting to old!

Stephanie Taylor said...

Congratulations Tate! We are so proud of you. Way to go!

Lisa and Kate said...

Hey, email me. I have to get your address. I have Tate's CD. He needs it!! Lisa
tinybabynurse@yahoo.com

Heather Vincent said...

Congrats Tate! That is so great!