This was the first thing he saw..Shamu.....and he didn't want to leave!
Monday, May 17, 2010
SeaWorld
Experiencing the world through your kids eyes is one of the coolest things about being a parent... and that is what we did this past week!! We went on Tate's dream vacation..SEA WORLD!!!! and the San Deigo Zoo, and Wild animal park. It was a blast the babies were troopers, we had GG, and Grandpa with us... feed dolphins, saw giraffe's and played in the ocean!!!! Tate was so excited when we got to Sea World, and it all started to make sense..he was like Scooby-Doo, his feet were moving so fast he just wasn't sure where to go next!!! We had a blast, and we couldn't have done it without my parents, thanks you guys the kids are a lucky bunch!!!! So I won't go on and on with every detail...I think this first pic says it all!!!
This was the first thing he saw..Shamu.....and he didn't want to leave!
Feeding the dolphins!
This was the first thing he saw..Shamu.....and he didn't want to leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHAT A BLAST! I'm so glad you had a great time! I love seeing Tate's face and I can't wait to hear his stories about the trip. Awesome pictures!
So much fun! Tate's little face is so adorable watching Shamu! I love love love how you used the double stroller! I never would have thought of that! I put my Hunter on top of the seat of my single stroller...he HATES it, but it gets us where we want to go when he gets tired.
I'm so glad you guys had fun!
Hope to see you this Saturday in Provo!!!
Looks like a blast. Tate will be talking about that for a long time. Now you will have to go back in a few years so the twins can have as much fun as Tate.
So Much fun! I used to work at the Wild Animal Park. Love it!
What a great adventure! That's one vacation that I have on my bucket list.
Post a Comment