Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shark Boy & Lava Girl!

Tate & Brinlee are totally taken by the movie Shark Boy and Lava Girl. We had no idea the other had the same passion until about a week ago or so, but now that they are on the same page....that is the ONLY thing on the brain!!! Tate is obessed, and when I got home from work yesterday my mom had made Tate a Shark fin that he doesn't want to take off!! So this morning we went out to the gardens at Thanksgiving point with Pot Pie, Brinlee, and Reagen, and Tate had to have a Lava Girl sign for her!! Luckily she is easlily pleased and she loved it ( I'm not nearly as crafty as my mom) So this is how they looked.....I tried everything to get Tate to wear different shoes...but sometimes you just have to say AKUNA MATATA!!!! So boots spurs and a shark fin!!! Reago, Reese and Whit, were always walking just a little bit behind the two super hero's!!!










3 comments:

Stephanie Taylor said...

How Super Cute all the kids are! I love the shark fin and boots - the perfect combination.

Candace said...

I never would have thought to put boots/spurs and a shark fin together! What a fashionable idea Shark Boy err... Tate. :)

Heather Vincent said...

HA! What a cute boy! The imaginations they have....

Hopefully you will be able to make it on Thursday. Would love to see you and the kiddos.