Friday, July 16, 2010

Rimmy!

Talk about our lucky day!!! Tate totally scored!!!! Some friends of ours in Price had Rimmy, who is 33 years young!, and looking for a little kid to take care of and teach to ride!!!! We hit the jackpot... sway back, high withers, and a little gimp...just what we were looking for!! I was a little sursprised because I didn't think that Tate would care all that much, but I was wrong. We got him home, saddled him and off he went, he doesn't even think he needs any help now!! Thank you SOOOOOO much McCourt's, Tate and Chad fixed his corral up and gave him the deluxe accommodations under the barn!!!! Thanks again...it is just the confidence we were looking for!





6 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That is AWESOME! You did score, I am so happy for Tate.

Rod and Jess said...

He looks so proud of himself! Love that little guy! Also loved having you run with us the other day - keep coming . . . PLEASE! :)

Jennifer said...

That is so awesome!! There is a junior rodeo on the 30th. He is already to go!

Stephanie Taylor said...

Congrats Tater! That's my kind of horse. Giddyup.

Lisa and Kate said...

What a natural! Bet Whit was jealous! Tate looks great up there!

Megan B ♥ said...

Lucky for Tate and lucky for Rimmy!!