Whata gonna do??!! They were having a blast, I think Whit threw the first handful at Tate and it was all over!!!! Needless to say, there's not ANYBODY around here that is afraid of getting dirty!!!

Sometimes clothes are a lost cause....Especially with Reese!!

This is how they got cleaned off....stripped down to their skivies, and squirted with the hose!!! They thought that was just as much fun!!
6 comments:
I think they could make a TIde AD!!
And I thought we might have a dainty little girl Ha!!!
WHit looks like a paint horse, thanks to Tate!
So much fun and such great pics. You are such a great mom! Kisses from Auntie Lisa
Ha ha ha! You KNOW I love it! Miss you!!
You guys really need a cleaning lady...or maybe two!
SOOOO cute!! I love the pics!! We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend! Gonna be a blast!
I love it! That's the best kind of clean!
Post a Comment