Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hinckley Stinckley!!!

This is our annual trip to Hinckley to have fun with the family. And the coolest thing about it is, it is both of my families and everyone has so much fun together!!! It is the Brown..Jorgenson, Hopes, Bryant reunion of sorts!!!! We go to the rodeo...run in the fun run....hang out at the Res. with Jac, and Bob.....and if you even believe it Taylor...Yes I said Taylor...my hubby GOT IN THE WATER!!!!!!! Not only did he get in the water, he skied, for the 1st timer ever.....he jet skied for the 1st time ever.....AND he rode the tube for the 1st time....he is not a water person, so it is a big deal!!!! He had a blast......we all did... Thanks Jacquie and Bob for coming with the boat!!!! We look forward to it every year!!!!


If this doesn't doesn't look dangerous I don't know what will. It is Taylor, Wes, and Uncle Doug!!! I should have got a pic of the driver ( Jacquie) because she has NO MERCY!!!!! They didn't just fall of the tube, they skipped across the water the were going so fast!





Heather and Kenadee, soaking a little sun!

The gang.... playing a little water ball!!

Now this is Taylor's 1st jet ski ride, and look who is coaching him....Bodee, and Brady......I don't think he knew how worried he should have been!!!LOL!


Sydnee, Tate and Reese... Reese LOVED Sydnee, she was so cute with her and was her buddy the whole weekend!!!!



Making Mud Pies!!

Tate honestly never got out of the water the whole time we were there, the whole to days....he slept for 14 hours that night when we got home!!!




Hopes and the Kiddo's....I love it because she is not about to miss a party!!!
Beach Bums!!! ( At the Horse Trailer)!!!!LOL!



My Cowboy in Flip Flops!!!!!! Very stylish!!!!




2 comments:

potpie said...

Love the legs, and the flipflops Taylor!!

Stephanie Taylor said...

I love it! Chad looks awesome and I'm so proud of him for Jet Skiing - one of my favorite summer sports when I was a teenager - it's harder than it looks!