Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day!

Yesterday couldn't come fast enough for Tater.....The big first day of school... he is going to
pre-school one more year since he has a late birthday, and he was stoked! When we went to back to school night last Wednesday, he asked everyday after.."mom is the next day I sleep though when I go to school!" He really, really likes it. He was up, dressed, and ready to roll, with his backpack on by 7:30 yesterday.....waiting to go to school at 9:30!!!! I can only hope that this much enthusiasm keeps going for at least a few more years!!! Go get'm Tate!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy first day of School!!! I love how excited they get. Scout and Swayzee keep asking when they get to go to Tate and Rykers school- they are going to be so sad next week when Taters not there :(.

jeannie said...

Tate, you love school , it's a good thing you drink brain juice!!!
We love picking you up!!
GG & Grammpa

Megan B ♥ said...

Yay for the hot-stuff scholar!

Lisa and Kate said...

Congrats Tate! HAve fun learning all kinds of new things!

Heather Vincent said...

How fun for you, Tate!! Isn't it so much fun to see them love school so young. Hopefully they can keep that attitude in the years to come, right?

BTW, I LOVE your paisley background...wow, that was kind of hard to spell that right...LOL!!! :P