I LOVE the second picture with the look on his face like "What did I do?" Very cute. Love ya Whit!
Arrrrgh! He looks like a pirate!
I am surprised he didn't paint Reesie too!! Whiter you are major Trouble, in the cutest package!!!
I am SOOOO glad you have Whit... we all need one little shit to keep life interesting! love ya Whit, keep up the good work :)
This is where you just smile and be grateful that he drew tattoos and a goatee instead of a cat eye....
I have a picture about that age of Kate looking just the same. I will have to send it to you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE the second picture with the look on his face like "What did I do?" Very cute. Love ya Whit!
Arrrrgh! He looks like a pirate!
I am surprised he didn't paint Reesie too!! Whiter you are major Trouble, in the cutest package!!!
I am SOOOO glad you have Whit... we all need one little shit to keep life interesting! love ya Whit, keep up the good work :)
This is where you just smile and be grateful that he drew tattoos and a goatee instead of a cat eye....
I have a picture about that age of Kate looking just the same. I will have to send it to you!
Post a Comment