Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family Pictures 2010!

Family Pictures......what a deal!!! First I have to say that I am so happy with the way that these pictures turned out. I cannot believe how many great family shots she got, and different great shots too. Teneale your very impressive!!! And with that being said....there is something about getting family pictures done that sounds so easy......but for the mom..( or the one orchestrating the whole shin dig) it can be a little tough!!

I am not one to get worked up over anything to much,....but I have to say I do work up a sweat over family pictures. First....what to wear....do you match..do you not match...do you coordinate without trying to look like you tried to hard!!!!.....and then once you have the vision in your head....finding the vision is a whole different thing!!!!! LOL!!!

Then there is the getting everyone ready in their carefully planned outfit!!!! By the time everyone was in what they should be, my hair was curly from all the sweat!!!! I knew I should have put a garbage bag over Reese and her clothes...I didn't.... and from our house to the shoot...not even a mile away, she had found a morsel of a strawberry fig Newton in her car seat!!!! Luckily I had some wipes!!!

Then...you think alright, everyone look at the camera, and smile!!!!!......there is a better chance of winning mega bucks!!!!!! Whit would not smile for nothin..all he wanted to do was pick the sunflowers and whack Tate with them!!!! Reese would only sit on Taylor' lap, and Tate was busy picking the goat heads that were stuck in his boots from tromping through the sunflower patch!!!!! I think that is why I like these family pictures so much because they are so candid....and just they way things are right now, and I wouldn't change it for a minute!!!!! Whether they are smiling or crying the pictures are priceless to me and I will gladly do it all over again next year!!!LOL!!












6 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I was reading this laughing because I went through the exact same thing and was so sweaty by the end I felt like I needed to shower and I have one less kid than you!!! Thanks for making me feel normal.

Stephanie Taylor said...

I LOVE these! Teneale does awesome work, but it also helps when the subjects are so darn cute! Great pics! We would love to have one for our family room. XOXO

Rod and Jess said...

I think every shot is perfect! You look absolutely stunning - and they capture your little munchkins just as they are! What a DARLING family!

The Morrills said...

Family pictures can be so stressful!! We just did ours too. And I'll tell ya, the worst one in our family is Brian. He HATES pictures and doesn't know why we have to take so many different shots. But he was a pretty good sport, because he knows how important it is to me. It's so hard to get everyone smiling at the same time. And for us, there was always one oddballl in every picture (a different person every time). But they always end up turning out great. And I agree, our candid shots were the best too! :) Your pictures turned out great!! LOVE EM!

jeannie said...

I think these are your cutest pictures yet!! I love them, TeNeal does a great job,
We love you 5

Heather Vincent said...

WOW...they turned out great!!!!