We finally got Tater's 5 year old pictures done.. They turned out amazing like they always do...because of my AWESOME photographer TeNeale!!!( Thank YOU)!!!! I still can't beleive he is five! Like every mom...I wonder how it has happened so fast!!! He is really an amazing little boy. Smart..sensitive...and handsome to boot!!! He
is my rockstar!!!
I love this face!!
And this one...he calls this his mad face...it cracks me up...I had to have a picture of it to use later on in life!!!
4 comments:
You are so handsome and grown up Tater! I love your new pics and we would like to have one in a frame at our house, please! Love you!
Steph and Heath
What a cutie, love the "mad" face :)
I love that face also, he is so fun to be around, We love you smart boy!!!
He is so cute!!! I LOVE his "mad" face!
Post a Comment