Christmas at who's?????? I know what your thinkin....well, let me give the run down!! Garwee is Robyn...who is Pot Pie's mom....who is my BFF like sister Cally.....who is Pee Pa's daughter...who is Scott!!!!!!!! BB..is Pot Pie's daughter Brinlee, who came up with all of these names for her family when she was little that have stuck, so now that is what my kids all call everyone because the Weird Wilson's are our second family!!!! Fewwwww..that was a lot!!!!
But seriously, we are really lucky to have all of these guys in our lives, and Sunday we had a Christmas party at Garwee & Pee Pa's house. It was a blast..Santa came and spoiled the kiddo's. Dinner was delish...and we even got new recruits...Marci's ( the newest Wilson..well not newest just newlywed) niece's and nephew!!! Thank you so much Garwee, and Pee Pa, Pot Pie, Loni, and all of the rest of you. I love that we are all so connected!!!! We love you...Merry Christmas!!
Santa Came!!!!

And this is all the kids singing Jingle Bells...right before he came in!

I had to puts pics of everyone ..because this is my scrapbook and I want to look back in 20 years and laugh at us all!!!

AHHHHH... The Newlyweds!!!!!

The Taylor's
( Look at Reese's face...she did not want to be right there!!!)

The Crazy Carson's!!

Pee Pa & Garwee!!

Loni
( We can't take her anywhere!!! J/k Loni we love ya!)

All the munchins playin with there loot!!!
1 comment:
I am going to be Pot Pie for the rest of my life... and that nickname came from Tater(aka Tate). I love that our kids are growing up together and sharing so many fun memories.
Post a Comment