Okay now the post is complete!!!LOL!
2010 Christmas is in the books!! Tate was so into the magic of Santa this year, it really made it fun!! We did so many fun things with our families! Especially GG and Grandpa, we can always count them in for a good time and we love it! We also got to do a lot with Heath, Steph, and the boys...which is always, always fun. I love that my kids are able to make so many memories with their cousins!!! So here are A LOT of pictures over the month....( remember this is my only way I scrapbook) so it is picture overload.
I hope everyone got to spend time with their families this year too, and had a Merry Christmas!
Look out 2011!!!!
We started of the Christmas fever with the coolest Live Nativity in Alpine! If you get a chance go..they have camels, and sheep and the whole bit. The coolest part though is that a part of the proceeds which you donate whatever you can....got to The Huntsman Cancer Center! A place close to all of our hearts!! Thanks for inviting us Heath and Steph!!
AND HIS REINDEER!!!
Next was the annual Hopes Christmas party!!! You have not seen fun chaos until you seen this!!!! We had so much fun....games...singing...and priceless presents from Hopes!!!
Whit was just about partied out!!!
Reese LOVED her horsey blanket from Grandma Hopes!!
Tate is getting so fun..this is the result of our reindeer game. Get on a team..stuff some balloons...put it on someones head and run to the table singing Rudolph with all you had!!!! He did awesome! So did you Tysh, Kam, and Brykn...he rocked to I jut didn't get a picture!!!
Thanks Jill, you SPOIL THEM ROTTEN!!!
The candy decor didn't make it on hour before it started disappearing!!

Christmas Eve was a GG & Grandpa's with Heath, Steph, and the boys....I hope that it continues as a tradition, because it is so fun to all get together that night! The kids were WIRED!!!!! I love that....love it, love it!!! There is nothing like being a kid at Christmas!!
Christmas Eve was a GG & Grandpa's with Heath, Steph, and the boys....I hope that it continues as a tradition, because it is so fun to all get together that night! The kids were WIRED!!!!! I love that....love it, love it!!! There is nothing like being a kid at Christmas!!
3 comments:
How fun for you that Tate was really into it this year. I can't wait for that point with my kids. And Reese, what a little cutie she is...love the coffee pot and cup!!! Glad you all had a Merry Christmas!
That picture of Reese is priceless....love you guys
Wow, I did not know about the live nativity in Alpine! I will have to check that out next year!! Thanks! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas and I'm so glad to hear it. Way to finish out the year with a BANG! Love and hugs to you!
Post a Comment