Saturday, February 5, 2011

79 Years Young!!

Last weekend we had a 79th birthday party for my Grandma Hopes! It never seizes to amaze me. She and my Grandpa both have so many good friends. People came from Dixie, Tooele, and everywhere in between. They both have never even blinked an eye when it comes to helping people when needed, and just doing the right thing. I have learned a lot of life lessons from these two. I miss my Grandpa sooo much my heart hurts some days!!
Grandma, there is not another in the world!!!! You have always been all of our biggest cheerleader, from basketball to rodeo, you have always been the one in the crowd thats voice is heard over all the rest!! We are all so lucky to have your unconditional love!!!
It takes a while in life to realize what family means. I think I figured it out around 17. That is when I realized that I didn't have an Aunt or an Uncle, that didn't have my back when I needed it!! I love you all.
Hopes... I hope you had a great Birthday!!! I love you to pieces!!








3 comments:

Our Life said...

I love the picture of Grandma and all our aunts and uncles. That was smart thinking!

jeannie said...

I love that post, I will make sure Gramma see's it!!!

Stephanie Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Grandma Hopes! Thanks for being our honorary grandma, we love you so much! Steph, Heath and the Boys XOXO