Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making Due with What Ya Got!

This little boy is a hoot! He has the funniest personalities ever! As obsessed as Tate is about Dino's.... Whit is about cows and horses!! From the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed, he is roping something or someone.....pleading with Taylor to go see the cows, and herding everyone around like we are all in a stock yard!!!! With the remodel going on... the house is a mess, and when I came around the corner this is what a found, him and Woody riding my Kitchen Aid Mixer!!!!! Hey..sometimes you have to improvise, but as long as your having fun.. .... it is all that matters~!


This handsome man has made me so proud lately!! Sometimes I get so sad that he is growing up so fast! We registered for Kindergarten a few weeks ago, and as bittersweet as it was, it was hard to be sad, because he is SO EXCITED to go. His mind amazes me everyday.....he defiantly has a thirst for knowledge. He also has become quite a cowboy, we got a new horse "Scooby", and they are making a great pair!! We have been going to the Jr. Rodeo's again, and it is amazing what a year can do. After a little apprehension he decided to enter the lead line barrels, and came out smiling from ear to ear!!! ( Pictures to come!!)I am so proud of you Tate, you are going to be amazing at whatever you decide to do!!



These two little terrors have quite the bond!! They are hilarious together....you never know what they are going to say or do, I just have to hope for the best!!!!LOL!!


And last but not least... Little Miss Reese!!!! It is almost unreal how good she can talk and carry on a conversation!! SHE IS THE BOSS in this house. With her hands on her hips, and her sassy little voice, she is not afraid to let you know how it is!! She can speak in paragraphs, and she has the most witty sense of humor ALREADY!!! She is Tate's little mocking bird...what ever he does she does...NO MATTER WHAT!!! Her determination and Independence is good but a little scary!!




I love you 3 to the moon!


4 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

You are such a cute mommy with such cute munchkins! :)

Lyndsey said...

Oh they are all so big, I need to see them. What rodeos have you been going to, I might need to take Hadlee!

Heather Vincent said...

So cute!!! Paizlei and Whit would get along so great! She LOVES horses...pretty much obsessed with them. Anything that looks like she can ride it like a horse, she sits on it, and starts yelling "dibbeedup, horsey!", (aka, giddy-up)repeating it over and over. It's the funniest thing.

Stephanie Taylor said...

I love riding the kitchenaid and the glasses on upside down. What a riot. Love you all! XOXO