Who knew that ST. Patricks Day would turn into such a big deal!!! I am not complaining though, the day was really fun! Those naughty little leprechauns, dodged our trap, turned our milk green, and the water in our toilet!! Tate was all about trying to catch the little buggers!! He is loaded with idea's and going to get him next year!
This was our trap....he thought a little change might chum him in. Whit was so tired that night he fell asleep, and left it up to Tate and Reese!
4 comments:
Sneaky little buggers - those leprechauns. Good thing they leave goodies! Dinner was so much fun - thank you so much for letting us come - we love you so much! Top o the morning to ya! XOXO
Tate, and the twins were so much fun that day!!It's hard to Vacum with a green hat over your eyes but he did! he was the best helper
Pause the party!!!!
What a great Mom and Grandma! I love how I am able to tell how different each of your kids personality is from your post. :)
Ok so hands down, you are the best mom I know. I need to take lessons from you!! You amaze me daily! Love to all of you!! (Tate, you get them next year!)
Post a Comment