Sunday, April 3, 2011

Construction!!!!

We are chin deep in construction at our house!!!! I am so excited to be getting a new kitchen!!! Our bathroom turned out incredible, so I am really looking forward to seeing the final result of the new heart of the house!

Living in the mess though...not so much. It really has not been to bad. We did have to crash at my parents a couple of night last week, while the paint dried. Twins and fresh paint aren't a great combination. Hopefully in 2-21/2 weeks, I will be baking the cookies that I have promised from my NEW OVEN!!!!! Until then it looks like we are living in a hazmat house!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's coming along so nicely! I love the new pantry and can lights! Oh Can lights! They are a dream. It will be so worth it!

The Morrills said...

Kel! You are going to LOVE your new kitchen and new appliances. Our house looks like totally different after our remodel and WE LOVE IT!! I'm so excited for you. It's really hard living in the mess, but SO WORTH IT!! Be sure to post after pics!

Lisa and Kate said...

I am so excited for you!! Love the living room. The dust is insane!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Hey, now! Waiting patiently for an UPDATE on the new kitchen!!!!!