Sunday, September 25, 2011

Family Fun Run!!!

Tate's school was involved in the 5k & Family Fun run this Saturday that opened the new 2100 Corridor in Lehi!!!  We missed Taylor not being there, but he was getting a huge elk out of the canyon, so we let it slide!!!! Tate did so good. They had a 5k or a 1mile run....we did the 1 mile, and he did great!!!! Reese ran a half of a mile without stopping once!!! She would have ran the rest but I made her get in the stroller!!!!!  Whit rode on grandpa's shoulders, he wasn't about to walk!!!! Anyway it was fun, Tate had me make him a Mohawk. he knew that it would make him run faster, and I think it worked!!  There was even something for Whit to enjoy!!



 There was even something for Mr. Whit to love!!


 Tate with his Kindergarten teacher ...Mrs. Rico!!! And his two biggest fans!!!!

I think I might have me a new partner to run with!!!


No comments: