First day of Kindergarten!!! I cannot believe it!!! Tate was so excited, he was bouncing of the walls, he was also quite nervous of the unknown!!!! We went the week before and met his teacher Mrs. Rico, and checked out the class, he was all about it!!
I on the other hand, not so sure!!! I wasn't sad that he was going, I was so excited for him to really get to start using that smart little brain of his, the hard part is when I can see the nervousness in his eyes!!!! That is when I start to tear up!!! I kept telling him that if I cry they are happy tears, because I didn't want to have him fall apart!!
So the first day he could hardly stand it he was so excited, we dropped the twins off at GG's and then we went!!! He kept getting quieter the closer we got. Then he is asking who is going to pick him up and all of his worry questions....I was dying inside!!! We went and lined up where his class was, but he didn't want to let go of my hand until he had to. I could hardly look at him...those eyes!!! I had to tell myself that I had to hold it together until I left!!! And that is what I did. Mrs. Rico opened the door, he went and lined up and gave me a wave goodbye!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH!!!! THAT IS SO HARD!!!!!
I walk back to my car sobbing, Taylor told me to call him when I dropped him off, so I get to the car and call while I'm leaving the parking lot. He asks how was is??? I start to bawl, and Taylor says, " I can see you"!!!!! He was just as bad as me, he was coming to check himself in the work truck!!!!!!!
Luckily Tate's nerves are all over now that he knows what is up!!! So here is to a great year with Mrs. Rico!!! Good luck my little Kindergartner!!!!!
The excited eyes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment