This double pack is total entertainment at our house!! You can't have one without the other. I NEVER now what they are going to say!!!( Especially Whit, most times I have to cover his mouth before he finishes his sentences to save my dignity!!!!!)
But even with that, they crack me up all day long!!! Their bond is priceless...sometimes it's tested but ... at the end of the day they have each others back!!!
Just like this!!!
( being short is no big deal, as long as you have a good twin brother!!!)
.
I love this picture!!!
Can't take the cowboy out of this kid!!
One hand around his sister.... the other on his gun!!!! Don't mess with her!!!
These poor kittens!!! When it was time to go to their new homes, I know they were screaming inside....Pick me Pick ME!!!!!!
1 comment:
Two 2 rascals bring so much fun to our house!!!
Post a Comment